Sunday, June 1, 2014

I started my business on May 14 2014, I have results!!

Yaye! Finally decided on my business. It's only been 17 days as I officially started my business on May 14, 2014. I can tell you that I am completely amazed at the results I have gotten so far. I have 50 people in my prospect list. I have 4 customers. I have not had any reps to join thus far but out of the 50 prospects there are seven individuals that want to be a part of this business and will join as soon as they get their money together. Totally blows me away. I also would like to mention that I have received a check for $25.00 dollars, not a lot but hey it is a start and the results thus far have been better and easier to obtain than anything I have ever tried before. I also now have my cell phone service for free. Love that. So if you would like to see what it is I am doing then visit my site at http://www.breakfreemoney.com I would like to state why I call my business breakfreemoney and it is really very simple. I believe this business will break me free from the economic slavery most of us have endured all our lives. There are not enough good things I can state about this business.

1 comment:

  1. Your business really strikes a chord with me and I'm not surprised your early indications are so positive. So many people want to break free from economic slavery! For me, this means breaking away from being employed and taking up initiatives like yours to start earning quickly and easily. Thanks for sharing the good news, I'm off to check it out further.

    Regina Morales @ Sonic Response

    ReplyDelete